Saturday, December 17, 2005

Blogging Diseases - humm?

Hi Again!

Well - it's seems I've been infected by a blogging disease that I didn't know existed. I'm sure that's possible since I'm really new at this. So - OK - 5 random thoughts about me - here goes:

1. I love to travel, Hawaii (Maui) is my current favorite destination!
2. The most AWESOME place I've visited is the Grand Canyon - it is absolutely breathtaking! If you haven't been there - GO!
3. I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers. My Mother tells people she only has 7 children - I know she's nuts!
4. I love pineapple and I eat it often! So - according to Lora and her Dr I should have no inflammation - maybe I need to eat it at more regular intervals.
5. I have 2 soft, cuddly cats. I used to hate cats - but I've been converted!

OK - I've got that part done but now I have a problem. I don't know 5 bloggers that haven't already been infected. So - I'm going to skip the next part until I know people to share with!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Black Knight said...

Poor infected friend of mine! Well I used to hate the cats but now I have 3 of them at home and 2 in the garden. About the Grand Canyon I agree, I cannot forget such landscape and that "oppressive" silence.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

So many cats....aaaaaaachooooo!
Sorry....allergies!!

When we running together again??? BTW--for all those that read this, Reen's pic is on my blog..she's in the sunglasses at the Chgo Marathon.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home