Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Lora made me do it....

So - there I was minding my own business reading my ruuning buddy Lora's blog and what do I see but my blog on her list of blogs to read - Well, that being the case I just had to come up with something to write - so here goes!

I'm pretty excited - I think my husband is finally going to start exercising - Yeah!! I haven't convinced him to start running yet - but it's just a matter of time! I hope! He's hired a personal trainer his first session is Saturday. Wish us luck!

We saw the movie Narnia the other night - I enjoyed it! I must admit I'm easily entertained! ;-)

No hip improvements to speak of - I have the MRI in the morning - hopefully that will show a minor, easily curable something and I can be done with this and get back to running!

That's it for today! Have a good day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

I do what I have to do to get my people motivated!! Glad you're blogging more!! So Hubby will be working out? Does that mean he wont be biking next to us anymore, but maybe running with us?? Good luck with the MRI--I'll be waiting for the good news.

3:22 AM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Why doesn't my wife push me to run more?

12:09 PM  
Blogger Reen said...

Good question - Does your wife run?

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home