Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's been a while...

It's been a long time... I haven't posted in quite a while - I been trying to heal this blasted hip of mine and it's not exactly working. I was off the crutches for about 10 days (after 7 weeks on them) before my hip said Nope not yet - so I'm back on them for anotheer 6 weeks - YIKES! I'm going for a second and probably third opinion too - I'll be calling for appts first thing in the morning! The current Doc has ordered a bone (growth) stimulator - which is supposed to help stimulate bone growth - hopefully it will help! Idon't have it yet. I'm supposed to have by Wednesday.

On a lighter note... My husband bought me a really sweet laptop so I can blog, surf, work etc from the comfort of my couch or bed basically anywhere - it's Great! So you should be seeing more of me now!

I went to the YMCA today to check out the pool and crutch friendly facilites. they have a nice handicapped locker room that is right next to the pool, they have steps they can put into the pool so I can gt in and out easier - so I will definiteely be giving that a try this week. I'll let you know how it goes - I hope swimming doesn't irritate my hip!

OK - that's it for tonight! Have a Great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home