Friday, May 12, 2006

Brain Addition

I think I need to add on to my brain. The one I have is really getting full! Of course another idea is to clean out and re-organize the one I have! That's is what my mother told my sister in law when she wanted to add on to her closet it would have made the bedroom smaller and was really a bad idea! They ended up buying a new house! Can I get a new brain! Work has been pretty intense lately and not being able to run it off is really getting to me! TGIF!!

The weather is going to be really stinky all weekend - so I'm going to try and start thhe memory quilts I promised to make. My husbands sister passed away about 2 year ago now - boy time really flies! Anyway - My mother in law gave me some of DeeAnna's (my sister in law) clothes and asked me to make 3 quilts - one for each of my nieces and one for my mother in law. I've been working on ideas and I'm getting close to actually cuting and sewing! Wish me creativity!

Well my Honey just got home so - Gotta Run!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

You quilt???? I've been dying to learn how....you must show me some of your work!!!
I've decided not to go to Cleveland--my daughter had a lot of trouble when I went to see my Mom. Big time bummer!!! Haight is still going tho.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Mmmm I think we have already many problems with one brain....

10:05 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

Quilt idea is very cool.

Maybe you can teach me how to do it since Lora not going to cleveland I want to make the many ways Lora has made me sad quilt. :(

well there is a reason the only houses being built right now are really big ones. People in the space. Also people need to learn to get rid of things and of course buy things they need.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home