Thursday, May 04, 2006

Motivation

Getting and staying motivated can be very difficult! Generally I am motivated to exercise - which is a good thing! But nutritionally I'm always motivationally challenged! I plan to eat really well until I'm hungry and then I often don't make wise choices. I know I feel better when I do and so I will try yet again! Anyway - if anyone has any good ideas on how to improve this - please share!

I'm going swimming again in the morning. I haven't gone in a while since my ear has been bothering me but I went to see the Dr and my ear is fine - it hurts from grinding my teeth at night. I have one of those really sexy night guards which I wear religiously but I need to be able to run to really keep from grinding. I had actually forgotten that my Dentist told me to start running to help my TMJ until it came back since I haven't run in a while - Oh the joys!

Have a great day!

Gotta Run!

3 Comments:

Blogger Black Knight said...

Nutritionally I am like you: always good ideas and good intentions but when I am hungry I forget everything. Well I am writing this comment in the morning and there you are sleeping because it's night.....

11:56 PM  
Blogger Toasty said...

my thought on the subject is in the preparation ... if your fridge is full of the good things you are half way there

2:10 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

Reen you can do it. I know you can. Its not easy. I know running with me would be the greatest thing ever but hang in there kid. You will be back sooner than later. Its the only chance I have to catch up to you.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home