Friday, April 14, 2006

Walking

Yep - I went for another walk this evening. I upped the ante tonight and walked 1.36miles (I love my GPS). It was slow - 36 minutes -so I have a ways to go but its one step at a time! My legs were a little shaky when I got home - Wow It's been too many months of not using them - but they'll be back! I had one kind of sore spot in my groin area - which I am icing right now and hopefully by morning it will be better.

I'm going to swim and ride the exercise bike in the morning before bagel - maybe next week I'll be up to the 3 -4 mile loop around the lake! :-)

Gotta Run! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Black Knight said...

It was a particular form of thriatlon. Ahhh Garmin, my nightmare, it never marks the same distance.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

hehe I love the gotta run. REeen your the best.

You mean 3 to 4 miles around the lake or 3/4 of a mile since I think to and from the parking lot to the lake is 1 mile.

I do love the garmin. I find it to be very acurate and consist.

Reen someday I want to be just like you. Well minus the injury. you go girl.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home