Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Because...

OK - here I am blogging so I don't have to hear about it on Saturday! ;-)

I'm not complaining because I can finally exercise again but I'm tired and I don't have much time for blogging or most anyhting else. I get to exercise about an hour and a half a day includung stretching - nothing real strenous just lots of it. I also get to swim 3x/week and ride my exercise bike up to 5x/week both of those on top of the core strengthing - it's a lot but oh so good!

OK - Gotta Run! ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

You're soooo right you would have heard about it on Saturday...now I'll just have to pick on Todd for something or other!!

Where did you put the stickers you bought??? Shall I bring a camera to Bagel to catch it on film???

5:56 AM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

I think that very soon we will read a race report.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home