Thursday, March 23, 2006

Swimming and stuff

I don't really have a lot to say... but I know that some people stop by and are kind of disappointed if there isn't a new post - so here you go a new post!

I've gone swimming twice and its been great! I forgot how much I love to swim! I was actually in the pool at 5:20 yesterday morning and 3 people were already in the pool - pretty amazing - huh? I've only gone twice because that is all my PT will allow. I'm going to see her again tomorrow and lobby for a little more - wish me luck! In any case I'll go again Saturday morning while my pals are out running then we'll all meet for bagels!

My hip may be a little better! I know - isn't that great to hear - I knw its great to write/say! I still have a long way to go but it's progressing! I'm being very diligent about doing my exercises and icing - which I'm doing right now - icing that is!

It's snowing! Big fluffy flakes - its really pretty but I'm ready for spring!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Oh Reen--I'm thrilled with all this good news from you!! Isn't it cool to find that we can swim AND enjoy it!! Hmm...maybe there's a triathlon in your future!!

I'll be at Bagel this Saturday--can't wait to see you with just TWO legs!!!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Haight said...

'mmmmmmmm bagels'

1:15 PM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Welcome back to the blogger world. How do you feel while you swim and out of the pool there is the snow?

9:54 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

I love to swim also. I hurt myself after march madness last year and I took up swimming to replace it. it was great. Only problem is swimming in a crowded pool sucks. I am thinking though next summer if I am still in summer to maybe go swimming in chicago or somewhere else. Maybe Lora will know a great spot I can get in.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home