Friday, March 17, 2006

Yet another opinion

Happy St. Paddy's Day to all!

Ok - so 2 out of 3 Drs say no crutches.... It was a near miss with the latest Dr. He really thought hard about putting me back on crutches - Isn't modern medicine Wonderful? ;-) The running Dr as I'll call him is a runner, marathoner! I'm really glad I went to see him - his goal (like mine) is to get me running again! He says I'll be a better runner when he gets through with me - not that would be exactly hard - but I'm looking forward to it! I start PT on Monday - gotta strenthen my core again - that won't be hard it's kind of like mush right now! He also wants me swimming and on the exercise bike - Yeah - I can exercise again! It's been so hard to not be able to exercise! I can't wait! So tomorrow morning it's off to the pool!

We just got home from a wild night out on the town - yeah I know really wimpy - since it's only 8:15 - but we had a good time - raised a couple of glasses to my Dad's memory - I miss him a lot this time of year - much more than near his birthday or the anniversary of his death. I guess it's because I have such fond memories of St. Patrick's Day with my Dad! So - we went to one of the local pubs that has some good beer, great live music and decent food. It was fun!

Sunday is the first race of the running season - I won't be running but I will be working one of the water stops. I'm trying figure out what to wear - it's going to be cold out there - maybe my snow suite is in order.

1 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

I am so excited since I can go and get water from you on Sunday. :) Also glad to hear you can start to work out again and hopely you will join the walkers on saturday morning.

I miss my reen. I know you will be out there next summer with me. It will be so muich fun.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home