Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The question of the day...

If the original marathoner ran naked - just where did they pin their numbers? OK - so it's not original but it really tickled my fancy!

I graduated from PT yesterday (at least for my hip)! I guess that's good news! I don't go back to the Dr until June 15th but my PT thinks I will have started my walk/run program by then - I really hope she's right!

We started riding our bikes this week. We're going to ride in the Bike the Drive on Sunday. We've done it in the past and it's really fun! There are 15 and 30 mile options - this year we'll do the 15 miles. We haven't trained enough but that's OK! The weather is supposed to be perfect - I can hardly wait!

Lora has me thinking about sending in my New York Marathon registration - I'd love to run NY and Lora and I have a history together! Of course - I couldn't do it this year - so I'd have to defer to next year!

OK - it's getting late and really want to get up and swim in the morning!

Gotta Run!

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

original marathoners used bid belts.

Congraduation from graduating from PT. I am so excited for you. I am said that you can not tell Lisa that I was a good boy and that I did not break her heart.

maybe I will see you at bike the drive.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

Have fun at Bike the Drive. Go for registering NYC--you'll be all ready next year.
Any chance you'll be ready for a half marathon in the fall?????

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home