Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Great Weekend





What a beautiful weekend! The weather was Great and we enjoyed some wonderful outdoor activities! Sailing on Saturday - we got to watch the start of the Chicago to Mackinac race - there were some huge boats out there. The big red boat is the Coast Guard icebreaker Mackinac and is where the officials for the race watch the start. The other boating picture shows the Windy which is a commercial sightseeing boat but very picturesque.

And Sunday we SegWayed! What a blast! The picture with 4 of us is me & my husband and his parents! We had a Great time. I decided I wanted one of these - it's really Awesome to ride. Ty thought he should have one to ride while I run (whenever that happens again)!

Gotta Run - It's late - hopefully more tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

man that is cool. Wow we were all in chicago saturday and no one say each other. I wanted to try a segway in vegas but not sure why I did not. Maybe not enough time. How was it?

8:21 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

How fun!! Great pics!! How is the walking going?

4:15 AM  
Blogger Haight said...

psssst....you need to come out and be a run/walk pace leader on the lakefront...trust me, these girls will keep the pace slow for you

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home