Monday, July 03, 2006

Improv

Last night we went to the Improv! They have opened a new location about 3 miles from our house. The headliner last night was Jeff Dunham. If you haven't seen his work - you should! He's a comedian/ventriloquist and hysterical. We had a great time! It's great that we now have this option so close to home!

It's a rainy dreary day! It's supposed to rain all day! So - I guess it's good that I'm at work - although being at home in bed our with a good book would be nice too! I got some new books over the weekend. A couple of running books, the latest issue of Marathon and Beyond and some others. I do so love to read - especially a good book!

OK - Gotta Run!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Sounds like a fun nite. What are you reading? I'm reading "The Hummingbirds Daughter"

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home