Sunday, May 28, 2006

Finally!

I've done it! I've met the good running Doc's requirements and I can finally start running again!! I'll be getting up early in the a.m. and running for the first time since Thanksgiving! I will follow the walk/run program the doc gave me - I'm psyched! I'm going to drive to the college track a couple miles from home - they re-surfaced it last year so it's cushy and should be easier on my body than the regular road surface - and it will be early since summer is here with a vengence!

Bike the Drive was wesome! Hot! But a great way to experience Chicago! We were out on the road early so it wasn't too bad! I really love Chicago in the summer! We sailed on Lake Michigan yesterday! Bike the Drive today and tomorrow I run - How Awesome is that???

Gotta Run - truly!

2 Comments:

Blogger Toasty said...

Awesome is being able to run again!

1:43 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

Oh my God---our Reen is back!!!! You've been soooo patient--you deserve a medal just for that!! A bunch of people at the bagel have been asking about you. I hope you'll be there next Sat. I miss ya bunches!!!

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home