Thursday, July 13, 2006

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much


I've had such a hard week at work - long hours, much frustration, etc. Today I called my husband just so he could make me feel better. Of course that worked but my day continued and ..... Anyway - when I got home very late this evening these were waiting for me - Aren't they gorgeous!!! This only the 2nd time in our almost 21 years of marriage that he has gotten me flowers just because - I get them for our anniversary every year (one red rose for every year) but obviously not very often other than that - Oh yeah when I was in the hospital he brought me some too! Anyway - this really touch my heart so I had to share! He set it up with the sign in front it was so sweet! The sign in front of the arrangement was a gift from my Mother. She gave one to each of her children at her 80th birthday party!

So now I will go to sleep feeling loved and appreciating just how lucky I am!

Gotta Run!

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Well your Reen you should be loved even more than you are. I am so glad to hear your husband did something nice for you. You desearve it. Now you should go and walk so you can get back running soon.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

Absolutely beautiful!! There's nothing worth cherishing more than a considerate significant other. You're a lukcy gal...but so is he!!

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home