Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hello Again

We just back from Hawaii - it was wonderful! And of course it was wild trying to get ready to be gone! I put in some really long hours at work - not the mention PT, etc. so - as I said Hello again!

I've not ben as consistant I possible with my exercises so it's hard to give an accurate assessment of where I am physically except to sat I think my shoulder is improving! I'm not sure how the hip is fairing - some better I hope! I'll be at the gym bright and early in the morning - so I'll let you know!

Off to watch the Oscars!

4 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Well as long as you can do it then its better than nothing.

I got new aqua running shoes so I can run in the pool. I have no more pain but if I run it returns.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Welcome back. It's hard to work after a period at the Hawaii

10:24 AM  
Blogger Haight said...

Hey...I updated my blog....your turn

7:49 PM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Where are you?

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home