Monday, September 25, 2006

We're home


and exhausted! We arrived in at 5:45 this morning - we went home and I showered and went to work! So - yep I'm tired. I'll stay up for a little while longer nd then hit the hay - so I get a good nights sleep but don't get up too early!

Here are some pictures - and yep it's as wonderful as it looks! There are some flowers that were the roof of the poolside restaurant - they were very cool! Me in the model of the timeshare we purchased - yep we own part of Maui - Cool - huh? A beautful sunset and of course my Honey. We had a Great time!

Someday I'll even get the knack of this blogging with pictures and they'll appear in the order I intended!

Gotta Run!


4 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

reen next time take me and I will be your bestest friend ever. pics look great.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

My God it looks fabulous!!! May you have many wonderful memories for many years to come in this Paradise!!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Haight said...

Is that Ty Heffner?

6:19 AM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Wow, beautiful places! Is that sunset in paradise?

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home