Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Quilting Shoulder

I'm sure you've all heard of Tennis Elbow - well I have "Quilting Shoulder". More accurately - I'v irritated my bad shoulder through over use. I'm working on the 3 (2 nieces and 1 Mother in Law) memory (their Mother and Daughter) quilts - I have to work on them simultaneously so that I'm sure to have enough fabric to go around - so far they're coming together pretty well. I'll take pictures when there is something to show. So I'm sitting trying to take it easy. I'm icing my shoulder and hoping it will feel better tomorrow!

I did take a walk tonight - not long or fast but at least I was moving!! I can't wait til and I find out about my hip - I sure hope there is a cure - a fast one would be ideal!

Gotta Run!

2 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Wow. I got swimmers arm myself. what a crazy world. hehe I bet you are going to be super strong when its all done.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

When do you see Nicola again?

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home