Monday, August 28, 2006

Home from the MRI...

Boy was it hot in there! I was soaking wet when they brought me out of that tube - That's a first! And I've had other MRIs (2 others this year). Oh well! I asked them what they saw - knowing full well they couldn't/wouldn't tell me and they didn't! They did say that if it was really serious they wouldn't let me leave - so since I got to leave I'm taking that a good sign! I won't get the results until I see Dr. Nicola on 9/7. Until then I just take it easy - walk/bike at this point what's another 10 days - I've gone 10 months without running! Crap!

Gotta Run!

3 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Well if you been out of 10 months what is 10 more days? well hopely its good news and you can start to run again. I know we have missed you on saturday then again you would probably jsut run with Lora on the lake front. :(

8:06 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

I'm keeping even my EYES crossed for the next 10 days!!

5:31 AM  
Blogger Haight said...

pssst...Todd...you're whining

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home