Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Another MRI

I saw Dr. Nicola today. He's ordered a MRI of the pelvis & right hip. It's scheduled for Monday and then I go back and see him Thursday 9/7 - that was his first available appt. I'm hoping that I'll get to wait until 9/7 to get the results because if he calls me earlier - that will mean bad news! Keep your fingers crossed.

Anyway - I'm sentenced to walking and bike riding as long I don't fall off my bike. I'm not sure why he felt he needed to say that but he did!

Gotta Run!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

My fingers AND TOES are crossed!!

3:46 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

man he is a popular guy. yeah I am sure he will give you a clean bill of health. When I told Diann that your still hurt her mouth dropped she could not beleive it. You need to be healthy. 1 year i so long. alteast you can walk that is something.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

Okay....whats the story with the trainer? Are you set up???

7:16 AM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Please think positive, I cannot wait for reading a race report on your blog!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Travis said...

Thanks for dropping me a line. As far as the Dr. goes; It's like when you're on a ladder and someone says "don't fall off.." For me, it makes me think of falling which is worse then saying nothing at all. I hope everything comes back ok.

12:07 PM  
Blogger *jeanne* said...

Fingers and toes - ALL CROSSED for good news!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home