Thursday, August 17, 2006

King Tut??


Is he or isn't he? Ok - he's not! This picture is just too fun not to share!

We went to see the Tutankhamun exhibit at the Field Museum on Tuesday! It is very well done! Incredibly facsinating! The detail in the art work is something to behold! This was part of my Mom's birthday present. I like to give her gifts that involve doing something with her - she has all the stuff she needs - so I give memories!

Mom and Phil left yesterday and we're working on recovering! It's greaat to have them visit but I never seem to get enough sleep when their here!

I got a Treo (cell phone/PDA combination the other day. I'm having a wonderful time figuring out everything it can do! I took this picture with it!

I've been neglecting myself. I haven't gone for a walk once this week! Yikes! I promise I will tomorrow and both days over the weekend! I haven't done many exercises either! It's so hard especially when people are visiting!

It's getting late and I have to get up early to take care of me - so...

gotta Run!

2 Comments:

Blogger Haight said...

I see a certain Halloween costume in Ty's future...

6:35 AM  
Blogger Lora said...

Don't let him get too used to being called "King"!

Yay for a new treo, yay for a new blog entry, yay for a new pic!!

Get yer walking shoes on Sunday--I'm draggin you FAR! ;)

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home