Thursday, July 27, 2006

Frustrated and Discouraged!

Usually my morning walk (preferably run) makes me feel better but not today! Today my hip (actually groin area) hurt for the entire walk and was pretty painful (like shooting pain) part of the time! I just want to be better! Shouldn’t I have healed by now? How do I make this better? I'm considering hiring a personal trainer - either the one my husband goes to or maybe I'll ask the Athletic Trainer I saw at PT if she'll help me on the side! Maybe I need more structure! Any suggestions?

OK- now that I’ve whined – I know that I have it so much better than so many really sick, injured or disabled people in the world! I give them all credit – because if I’m this Frustrated and Discouraged I can’t even image what they go through every day! Basically – I’m very lucky to have what I have and I should just quit my bitching!

Gotta Run!

4 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

man. I want a healthy happy reen also. yeah reen.

I can not imgaine what you are going through. I give you so much credit for not wanting to give it. I do not know why Lisa has not fixed you. She fixed me over and over again. I wish I could help. Maybe I do not love Lisa as much because Reen is still broken.

Maybe its just pains from not being used to it but sounds like you were doing well for while there.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Haight said...

Is biking or olliptical machine an option? Or am I just talking out of my ass? (probably the latter)

12:35 PM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

I am very sorry for your problems, I know very well the feeling in those moments. I think you have to ask advices to a magazine like Runners world. If you want I can forward your post (translated) to a couple of italian running magazines (who knows?).

7:34 AM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Wow, you were right about the Voyager of the Seas!

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home