Monday, August 21, 2006

Sunday/Monday

Sunday Lora and I had a very nice 7 mile walk. We chatted the whole time - It was really good to see her again!

Monday - no exercise to speak of... although I did send an e-mail to Lisa. Lisa is the ATC that managed my PT. I asked her if I could hire her to help me strenghten my core enough to get me runninng again. She hasn't replied yet but I'm sure she will. If Lisa and I can't work something out - I will contact Jim - he is the Personal Trainer my husband sees. I'll keep you posted!

Tomorrow - I the running Dr. - maybe he'll finally have tha magic pill in stock!

Gotta Run

2 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Yay!! Moving forward!

Did you check out leannesslifestyle.com yet?? I'm back on track there. It's always something!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Todd said...

well 7 miles is good. how did you feel after? 7 miles walking without pain would be awesome. walking is a great form of excerise. I trained for my first marathon all walking.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home