Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Pool Walking

Is incredibly boring!! The people watching is kind of fun! It's amazing how late people keep there kids out and in the pool on school nights. I'll keep doing it though - hopefully it will make me better!

I started PT on Monday and have been really sore ever since. It's almost back to where it was and so it's time to go back to PT tomorrow. I'll be sure to tell the therapist before she does it to me again. The wierd part is that it didn't feel like it was going hurt like that while we were doing it!

I'm getting really excited - we're headed to Maui on Sunday - I can hardly wait! 7 days in paradise, with my honey and about 15 books! It should be delightful!

Gotta Run!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Off to Maui again??!! Awesome--just think--> Ocean walking instead of pool walking!! ;)

Have a fantabulous time. Let me know if any of the books are worth recommending.

miss ya!

4:14 AM  
Blogger Todd said...

yeah well pool walking > no walking. keep it up your doing great. Tell Lisa I said hi. Beth did not like it I was hitting on her PT.

6:14 AM  
Blogger Haight said...

Ocean walking would be cool...more buoyancy in the salt water.

Don't forget to pack your grass skirt and coconut bra.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home